CLICK HERE to register for camp!
All camp sessions are full. Use the link above to join the waiting list and we will let you know if a spot opens up!
Waiting list entries are free and you are not obligated to accept an offered spot if one becomes available
Basic camp information:
Schedule: TWO WEEK SESSIONS (campers may be enrolled in one or more sessions) as follows:
- July 3 – 14, 2023 (OPEN on July 4)
- July 17 – 28, 2023
- July 31 – August 11, 2023
*Plus possible daily or weekly sessions August 14 – 18 and August 21 – 25. Eligibility limited to current/previous program participants, campers who would be NEW to Common Ground programs as of these dates not eligible. Enrollment to open in July.
Camp hours: 8:30 AM – 3 PM, with extended day available from 3 – 5:30 PM. Morning care before 8:30 AM is not available.
- $595 per 2 week session for Adventure Camp, Treehouse Camp, Amazing Animals Camp, and Rangers Camp
- $645 per 2 week session for Cooking Camp (including supplemental fee for cooking supplies)
- $730 per 2 week session for Sprouts (Sprouts Camp is priced to reflect the staff and facilities costs necessary to take great care of our youngest campers)
- $375 per 2 week session for Junior Counselors
- Extended day is $225 per 2-week session.
- All campers receive a camp tshirt and water bottle. Camp hoodies are available for purchase when you register (optional).
FINANCIAL AID is available for summer camp. Complete the short application HERE to see if you are eligible for a fee reduction of 10% – 75%. The deadline for priority consideration for financial aid funds is February 15, 2023.