OUT-OF-SCHOOL TIME (OST) PROGRAM MANAGER–Interim
Common Ground offers a wide variety of programs and services that help students to engage with Common Ground and the New Haven community in meaningful contexts beyond the classroom, including high quality after school and extracurricular enrichment opportunities on and off campus. The OST PROGRAM MANAGER is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Common Ground High School’s out-of-class time opportunities.
Additionally, the OST PROGRAM MANAGER assists School Leadership with planning and facilitating school culture-building/student leadership development programs and events.
The OST PROGRAM MANAGER is a member of Common Ground High School’s Leadership Team.
Common Ground is seeking outstanding candidates with:
- A passion for our environmental mission and commitment to just, equitable, and sustainable change
- An understanding of the circumstances that low income students and students of color (Black, Latino etc..) have historically and are presently experiencing and an awareness of the role of individual educators and educational institutions in creating and changing those experiences
- Direct experience working with high school-age young people — as a teacher, program leader, etc.
- Strong program management and detail management skills — ability to manage multiple priorities.
- After school program experience
- Grants Management experience
- Prior experience with and commitment to engaging students from racially and economically diverse urban settings
At Common Ground, a truly diverse community of 223 students from 18 different towns experiences a mix of high academic standards, active learning and leadership opportunities, and small school supports that are producing dramatic educational results.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Leave A Comment